3/16/2009

A POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE FEMALE AS ARTIST & MOTHER...JUST IN TIME FOR WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH


I come from a long family history of artists, and though I am often pegged as the artistic type, I have often stifled the pursuit of art as a profession. (Ironically, I spend most of my work day trying to convinve other artists to do exactly the opposite (HYPOCRISY AT ITS FINEST...I know) The truth of the matter is that I have been afraid to fail, I hate when things dont come easily and fear the judgement of my creation(s). I've been slowly coming to terms with all of this...this is partially why I havent blogged in a while, I have been slowly working my way back to a place of confidence in my writing and returning to the exhilaration I feel when creating artwork...maybe I will get back there one day, maybe not...at any rate, I CAME ACROSS THE TRAILER FOR THIS DOCUMENTARY…JUST IN TIME FOR WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH and needless to say I AM INSPIRED!

Check it out by visiting their websitehttp://www.whodoesshethinksheis.net/ or on the video bar at the left of this page!
ENJOY & BE INSPIRED!





2 comments:

sarah said...

wow, I just watched the trailer and that looks incredible. It doesn't look like it will be playing near me, so I will have to wait for HBO to pick it up, or maybe it will be released on DVD...

ADRIANE CLARKE said...

If you visit their website they have info about hosting a viewing in your area or hosting a house party! www.whodoesshethinksheis.net