1/07/2009

Return of the Crazies

Return of the Crazies

I’ve only been back in the country for a few days now and already I can feel that old familiar tightening in my chest!

How I long for those lazy days of book reading and sitting on the sand staring at the sea.

I can still feel the amazing breeze and the sprinkle of the daily rain shower tickling my face as I nap (with one eye open of course, mother’s never really go on vacation).

Yesterday wasn’t so bad, but today more than made up for it. Each of us forgot something at home for Tafara it was her backpack…I forgot Tafara’s immunization forms…God knows what Zen forgot…Lion is too little to forget, etc…so I went back home to retrieve everything and used the opportunity to catch up on a few things…long story short got to work after 11AM…been flying by the seat of my pants ever since!

Came back to work yesterday in time to run a grant application workshop for which no materials had been prepped (my fault)…by last night, I was too pooped to get anything done ergo…the CRAZIES this morning!

So many people commented about how great I looked yesterday (rested and refreshed)…no such commentary today…wonder why?!


No comments: